THIS CLASS HAS SOLD OUT. CALL HENRY AT 407.295.2020 FOR STANDBY LIST.
AERIAL RESCUE TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
The fundamentals of modern-day tree access, climbing, and many of the leading techniques used in today’s tree care industry. These seminars will emphasize safety, skill, and productivity, while encouraging the arborist to work smarter, not harder.
Arborist Demonstrations Will Include:
• Personal protective equipment
• Tree climbing techniques and equipment
• Arborist rigging techniques & equipment• Forces associated with rigging
6.5 Certified Arborist CEUs and 6.5 CTSP CEUs will be earned for the seminar, as well as an additional 6.5 CEUs for the “Hands-on Event”.
• 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Registration
• Day Ends - 4:00 p.m.
• Please bring your own lawn chair, hard hat & safety glasses
• RAIN or SHINE!
• Call for site specific directions
• Your paid registration to this hands-on training event will also get you in to the training on Friday, Dec. 7th.
PLEASE NOTE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Experienced climbers who are familiar with current safety regulations, legislation and climbing techniques. Learners are given the opportunity to perform rescues during the course, so are encouraged to be proficient climbers before participating at this level. It is recommended that you take Tree Climbing, Fall Protection and Work Positioning prior to attending this course.