ADVANCED RIGGING TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
Co-hosted by North American Training Solutions, this course prepares the arborist to perform rigging calculations and to select and apply rigging for safe controlled load handling. Persons completing this training will understand their responsibility to ensure proper rigging methods are used and that all variables which could result in a rigging failure are accounted for through planning and proper selection of gear.
Arborist Demonstrations Will Include:
• Personal protective equipment
• Tree climbing techniques and equipment
• Arborist rigging techniques & equipment• Forces associated with rigging
6.5 Certified Arborist CEUs and 6.5 CTSP CEUs will be earned for the seminar, as well as an additional 6.5 CEUs for the “Hands-on Event”.
• 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Registration
• Day Ends - 4:00 p.m.
• Please bring your own lawn chair, hard hat & safety glasses
• RAIN or SHINE!
• Call for site specific directions