PRECISION CHAINSAW CUTTING & FELLING
The fundamentals of modern-day tree access, climbing, and many of the leading techniques used in today’s tree care industry. These seminars will emphasize safety, skill, and productivity, while encouraging the arborist to work smarter, not harder.
Arborist Demonstrations Will Include:
• Personal protective equipment
• Tree climbing techniques and equipment
• Arborist rigging techniques & equipment
• Forces associated with rigging
6.5 Certified Arborist CEUs and 6.5 CTSP CEUs will be earned for the seminar, as well as an additional 6.5 CEUs for the “Hands-on Event”.
• 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Registration
• Day Ends - 4:00 p.m.
• Please bring your own lawn chair, hard hat & safety glasses
• RAIN or SHINE!
• Call for site specific directions