Thank you for volunteering for TGC23! Please read the following information carefully before applying.
To be eligible to serve as a volunteer, you must agree to the following:
• That I am or will be 18 years of age by September 25, 2023.
• That I will be available to volunteer 12-15 hours between 8:00am on September 25, 2023, and 8:00pm on September 27, 2023.
• To read and watch all mandatory volunteer documents and orientation videos.
• To allow The Gospel Coalition to contact me by email and/or phone with information regarding the 2023 National Conference.
• To notify TGC no later than August 1, 2023, if I need to cancel. I agree that failure to inform TGC of my cancellation by August 1st may make me ineligible to volunteer for future Gospel Coalition events.
• If I cancel or don't perform volunteer duties, my conference registration will be cancelled.
• That travel, lodging, and other expenses are my responsibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Food and Parking: You will be reimbursed up to a certain amount for meals during your shifts. You will be reimbursed up to $15 per day for parking.
• Conference Attendance: As a volunteer, you do not have to pay the conference registration fee. You may attend any session when you are not scheduled for a shift. During a shift, at his/her discretion, your shift supervisor or team leader may dismiss you to attend keynote sessions once they have begun. You must report back to your assigned shift as directed by your supervisor.
• Dress Code: You will be given a TGC23 volunteer t-shirt to wear during your assigned shifts.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.